Project Snapshot {Week 15}

http://www.edsnapshots.com/2013/12/project-snapshot.html

I'm joining Pam for Project Snapshot Mondays.  The goal of this project is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot

We haven't used the Boppy in quite a while, but the other day someone dragged it out from another room and has been using it for her new lounge chair.  She'll hang out like this for a good bit of time, singing and clapping and flinging her legs up and down, like she's doing here.

I'm so happy I get to spend my days watching Gv enjoy herself like this!




What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.