Begin here: What is Latticed Learning?
Then, check out these posts to see some of the best tools and tips to use on a constant basis:
- Daily Resources
- Top Kid Lit: Anthologies
- Top Learning Tools: Best Reading Resources
- Best Alphabet Videos (with free playlists!)
- Best Early Learner Math Videos (with freeplaylists!)
- Read-Aloud Classics
- Herding Cats: Cultivating a Love of Reading in Your Toddler
- 15 Reasons to Love the Library
- Children's Art History Books
- 31 Days of Phonics Cards
- 31 Days of Great Children's Music
- Bedtime Read & Rhyme Bible Stories
- The Beginner's Bible
- Read & Play Bible
Next, chose how to explore all the weekly fun:
Latticed Learning by Week:
- Week 1 - Focusing on the Creation story, the letter A, a food theme and more
- Week 2 - Where you'll see what we did with Adam & Eve, the letter B, and a spotlight on school, toys, and play
- Week 3 - Prepare to get wet, because we talk about Noah, the letter C, and life cycles this week
- Week 4 - Put on your hard hat as we build all sorts of things while learning about the Tower of Babel, then explore pets, responsibility & chores along with the letter D
- Week 5 - Learning about Abraham, animals and the letter E - this week was loads of fun!
- Week 6 - This week is all about ME (and my family, friends, and home), as well as learning about Isaac, Jacob & Esau and the letter F
- Week 7 - This week was jam-packed with learning about Joseph, farms, and the letter G
- Week 8 - Our focus this week was on Moses, feelings, monsters and the letter H
- Week 9 - We're on the move as we learn about The Exodus, polar lands and animals and the letter I
- Week 10 - This week introduces us to the 10 Commandments, motion/forces/sports and the letter J
- Week 11 - The walls tumble down as we learn about Joshua and the letter K helps introduce us to marsupials and Australia
- Week 12 - This is the week that we cover the Judges and learn a bit about the fruit of the Spirit and positive character traits, as well as the letter L
- Week 13 - Follow along as we learn about Ruth, the letter M, and the human body.
- Week 14 - Slay that giant with a focus on Saul and young David, then use the 5 senses to explore the world and the letter N.
- Week 15 - This week we focus on King David, Psalm 23, all things ocean and the letter O. Oh! And Christmas crafts aplenty!
- Week 16 - Here come the dinosaurs! Also, meet King Solomon and learn the letter P.
- Week 17 - A fiery chariot, 50 nifty states, and the letter Q.
- Week 18 - Esther and all things art!
- Week 19 - Stay cool while learning about the fiery furnace and then blast off as we explore all things space.
- Week 20 - Hang out with Daniel in the lion's den, then get around a bit more by learning all about transportation.
- Week 21 - Get swallowed up by a big fish like Jonah and find out all about the weather this week.
- Week 22 - Meet little baby Jesus and then celebrate with all things music!
- Week 23 - Learn a little about Jesus as a little boy, then explore Earth Science.
- Week 24 - Jesus gets baptized - and we delve into the worlds of different careers and community helpers.
- Week 25 - Find out who gets chosen to be Jesus' disciples and then get exposed to the concept of time (including days of the week & months of the year).
- Week 26 - Be amazed by Jesus's early miracles, then get wild investigating zoos.
- Week 27 - A mountain sermon and bugs, bugs, bugs!
- Week 28 - Gape with wonder as Jesus calms the storm and then get wild as we explore a jungle and rainforest theme!
- Week 29 - Walk on the water with Jesus and then take flight as we learn about birds.
- Week 30 - Parables and ponds are the focus for this week!
- Week 31 - Jesus' life just prior to Easter and feel the heat as we learn about deserts, Africa, and bats.
- Week 32 - Holy Week and bunches of bunnies for a week fitting for Easter all around.
- Week 33 - Jesus appears and ascends to heaven, then we take a look around us to examine different types of structures and architecture.
- Week 34 - Learning about the early church and general science explorations.
- Week 35 - Getting to know the Apostle Paul while playing around with math concepts.
- Week 36 - A tiny introduction to Revelation and general history overview.
- Wrapping up the Year
- Summertime Fun
Latticed Learning by Bible Story:
- Adam & Eve
- Tower of Babel
- Isaac, Esau & Jacob
- The Exodus
- 10 Commandments
- King Saul and Young David
- King David
- Fiery Furnace
- Baby Jesus
- Jesus' Baptism
Latticed Learning by Theme:
Also, you'll want to check out these posts for fun crafts and activities specific to classic kid's books, see all sorts of seasonal fun and travel around the world with Passport to Fun!
Kid's Books Activities:
- Barnyard Dance
- Curious George Goes Camping
- Dr. Seuss's ABC
- Five Little Monkeys
- Froggy Goes to School
- Giraffes Can't Dance
- Have You See My Monster?
- If You Give a Moose a Muffin
- It's Pumpkin Day, Mouse!
- Ladybug Girl
- Llama Llama
- Madeline's Christmas
- Millions of Snowflakes
- The Piggy in the Puddle
- The Princess and the Pony
- Decorations to Craft with Your Little Elf
- Celebrating the Season
- Our Family's Jesse Tree
- Ready, Set, Find Christmas Book Review
- Madeline's Christmas
- The Shepherd on the Search!
- The Shepherd on the Search's Amazing Journey Around the World Travel Kit
- Shepherd on the Search Companion CD
- Bear Stays Up for Christmas
- Stocking Stuffers from A-Z
- Berenstain Bears Christmas Fun Sticker & Activity Book
Passport to Fun:
And here are links to other posts that will help you and your child explore the world of learning:
- Games & Toys
Be sure to visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store here to find some of your favorite individual Syncopated Mama downloads (like memory verse and phonics cards) in easy-to-print sets!
If you don't want to miss a single minute of great Latticed Learning posts like these or all the other fun that goes on around here, be sure to sign up for free updates and then look forward to having each post delivered right to your inbox!