Answer Me This {Week 6}



I'm joining in on the fun with Kendra at Catholic All Year for this weekly post:

1. How often do you take public transportation?

At home?  Never.  It pretty much doesn't exist around our neck of the woods.  But when traveling someplace that has it?  Constantly!  I love public transportation and find some sort of weird thrill in being able to figure out the local system in a country whose language I don't speak.

2. How many cousins do you have?


7, although I've never met a couple, and don't really know a couple more all that well.  I definitely have a favorite {wink, wink} and every Christmas,  I get together with these two crazies and we take our annual "silly photo:"

To be honest, this was not our silly photo, but it was getting there and I fear these two would kill me if I posted the actual silly photo from this year...


3. Have you ever fired a gun?


Does a water gun count?  Because I've fired a good many of those in my day, partner!

4. Do you ride roller coasters?


Yes, but I definitely get all anxious before getting on one I haven't ridden in a while.  And if it's a new roller coaster, I'm really anxious and annoy all the people around me in line by asking, "Have you ridden this before?  How bad is it?  If I can handle the Hulk, can I handle this?"


And when I say annoy, I really mean it.  Like, you're hoping it's the fastest line ever because I'll ask you those same questions over and over and even if you somehow escape getting interrogated a second (or third) time, then you're still going to hear me ask everyone in the vicinity the questions, over, and over, and over....

5. What's your favorite flower?

Hmmm, I'm not sure I can really narrow that down to a single flower.  I like bulbs and other thick-stemmed flowers like Gerbera daisies and sunflowers.  I'm not so much a flower person, but that didn't stop me from taking a zillion and five photos of tulips in the Netherlands a few years ago...

6. Are you allergic to anything?


NKA, although I hate eggs so much, I like to claim I'm allergic to them!

I'd love to hear your Answer Me This answers!  Leave them here in the comments or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.  Or, if you blog, then link up to the party and let me know you did here in the comments so I can go check it out!