Project Snapshot {Week 30}

http://www.edsnapshots.com/2013/12/project-snapshot.html

I'm joining Pam for Project Snapshot Mondays.  The goal of this project is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot


Despite the fact that we live minutes from it, we hardly ever go to the beachit's just so hot!  

When we do go, we prefer to head there in the evening when the sun's intensity is fading away into the horizon.

This outing was Gv's first excursion to the shore since Christmas and she got so much more out of it this time.

I see many more sand-filled trips in our future...

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.