Answer Me This {Week 11}

If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want off of Amazon at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!

I'm joining in on the fun with Kendra at Catholic All Year for this weekly post:


1. When driving, are you more likely to listen to the radio, to CDs or an iPod, or nothing at all?


My car radio is pretty much always set to thejoyfm, but I'll occasionally listen to Italian audio CDs.  If I'm driving anyplace longer than an hour, I'll be playing my "favorites" playlist on my iPod.  

It's quite the mix (hitting "random" & seeing what the first 10 songs are that come up):





 2. Do you prefer window or aisle? 


Definitely window.  First, because I have an intense need to watch the workings of the wing flaps (so I know whether to be worried about our flight or not, of course), and second, because I get to see views like this:

Some cute little hills known as the Alps


3. Do you fall asleep on your side, back, or stomach? What position are you in when you wake up?


I used to always fall asleep on my back, but when the ginormous pregnant belly showed up with Gv, I had to switch to my side. I couldn't wait for her to be born so I could sleep on my back again...but that hasn't quite happened yet.  We co-sleep, which means she is permanently attached to my boob.

All. Night. Long.

But whichever way I fall asleep, you can be sure to find me in exactly the same position when I wake up. 
 

4. When is the last time you attended a zoo, circus, carnival, county fair, or parade?


We went to the zoo about a month and a half ago with a friend and her son.  

It was HOT.

This past February, we had our annual outing at the state fair.  Mmmm....I can smell those corn dogs now...

5. Do you have a favorite quote or inspirational saying?


Several, but here's one:


6. What's the best thing about summer?


Being together as a family all day, every day (a big bonus of being teachers).  Oh, and this.

I'd love to hear your Answer Me This answers!  Leave them here in the comments or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.  Or, if you blog, then link up to the party and let me know you did here in the comments so I can go check it out!