A Bundle of Books for Just a Few Bills? Yes, Please!



In the short time I've been blogging, I've seen a few of these bundle sales come and go.  They've always intrigued me, because they offer a bunch of books for a really low price and I just haven't been able to figure out how they can do it.

While the past bundles have had a few book titles that interested me, there just weren't enough to make it worth purchasing on such a limited budget.  But this current bundle is all about Healthy Living, which of course is right up my alley and the more I looked into it, the more excited I got.

I even got brave and decided to try and see if I could sign up to be an affiliate of the program.  I still feel like I'm such a small blogger and just continuing to get started, so I didn't expect to even come close to meeting the requirements.

However, I just found out yesterday that I made it in!  How fun is that?  So I decided to take today's post (while I'm still mulling over taking over the Answer Me This series - let me know if you think I should) to share some details about the bundle with you, because I think a ton of these books would be right up your alley, too.

Here's a sneak peek at what the bundle includes:













You get all of that for just $29.97!

This bundle goes on sale Wednesday and it's only around for 6 days (or 30,000 bundles, whichever occurs first).  If you decide to buy it for yourself (or as a gift) and click over from my link, then I'll get a little bonus, which will help the syncopated budget and my offbeat self will be SOOO grateful!

Thanks so much for your support of my little old blog, and let me know if you want to keep seeing Answer Me This questions each week!  Leave a comment here or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.