Project Snapshot {Week 12}

http://www.edsnapshots.com/2013/12/project-snapshot.html

I'm joining Pam for Project Snapshot Mondays.  The goal of this project is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot
We headed out to a local organic farm for what will most likely become a family tradition - strawberry picking!  I wore Gv in the carrier while filling my containers with the sweet fruit, but she decided to get in on the action herself and pick (and eat) her own haul.

We hadn't really planned on feeding her strawberries yet (pediatrician said to wait until a year due to potential allergies), but Gv obviously had other ideas and she loved them!  It's the first thing she's really eaten a lot of.

Of course, her little strawberry-stained hands and face needed quite a bit of scrubbing to keep her from looking like zombie-baby for the rest of the day's errands.

And my white shirt?  So not the right choice of apparel for the day.  I've had it, the carrier, and her little white hat soaking in peroxide since we arrived home...

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.