Answer Me This {Week 4}

If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want off of Amazon at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!

I'm joining in on the fun with Kendra at Catholic All Year for this weekly post:

1. What’s something you intended to do today, but didn't?


Make food for our upcoming camping trip.  It will get done tomorrow; I'm trying not to go too crazy with my over-cooking, like I usually do...


2. What's your favorite grilling recipe?


Lamb sprinkled with some Canadian Steak Seasoning (we use this, but oh my goodness, we find it much cheaper at Sam's!) and cooked over a campfire.  And garlic.  Lots and lots of garlic heads, wrapped in foil!


3. What movie did you see most recently?


Toast, based on the childhood story of food writer Nigel Slater and starring Helena Bonham Carter.  Much better than depressing Anna Karenina , which we watched earlier in the week.


4. Would you say your tendency is to over or under react to medical situations?


I get overly-anxious when faced with the unknown, so that plays a huge part in my reaction to most medical situations.  Breaking my arm the first time was super-scary.  Breaking it the second time (lucky me) was still not fun, but not quite as scary, since I knew what to expect.  I wouldn't say I overreact when a medical situation arises.  I would say I probably remain relatively calm, but then stew over every possible outcome of the situation for days...


5. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it?


I squeeze and then roll, although G would probably say I never roll, because he's always pointing out how mushed-up the toothpaste tubes always are.  Of course, now I can just blame the situation on Gv, since she loves to grab tubes from the bathroom drawer and squeeze away...


6. What are you doing for Father's Day?


Not sure yet, and since this post will go live on Father's Day, we'll be doing whatever it is as you read this!  Happy Father's Day to my Daddy and to G!  I'm so glad Gv and I both got such wonderful daddies!

I'd love to hear your Answer Me This answers!  Leave them here in the comments or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.  Or, if you blog, then link up to the party and let me know you did here in the comments so I can go check it out!