Project Snapshot {Week 24}

http://www.edsnapshots.com/2013/12/project-snapshot.html

I'm joining Pam for Project Snapshot Mondays.  The goal of this project is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot

An afternoon hike which meandered along a babbling brook and where we encountered bear scat, forded small streams, and scrambled (safely) down large rocks to view a tiny waterfall.  I'm not sure what part of this adventure our happy little camper enjoyed most, but she slept soundly through her afternoon nap and into the next morning!

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.