Answer Me This {Week 5}



I'm joining in on the fun with Kendra at Catholic All Year for this weekly post:



1. When's the last time you got a new bathing suit?  


Gosh, I don’t even remember.  Thirteen years ago?  I know I got two at the same time and that they cost me $16 total from TJMaxx.  Wait.  I just remembered.  I have a third bathing suit that I got on clearance at Target three years ago.  So that’s not so bad.  But I still wear the other two more often (not that I have much occasion to wear one-see this post for the reason why).


2. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?   


G. The question could have pretty much asked for any of my last calls and the answer would have been the same.  (Insert sappy "awwww" here for us being such sentimental lovebirds!)



3. If you receive communion, do you receive it in the hands or on the tongue?   


Oh, definitely on the pre-washed and left-on-top (all that hand-shaking during the peace, you know) hand!



4. Do you have a tattoo?  


Nope.  Just not my thing.


5. How many dinner plates are in your house?   


13 now.  Don't ask why we have such an odd number.  Just don't ask. 



6. Do you have an accent? 


I’ve been told no, but I do say things like "kin-dee-garden" and "am-bal-ance" sometimes, so maybe?  If you’ve heard me speak, weigh in on this question here.  I’d love to find out what you think!

I'd love to hear your Answer Me This answers!  Leave them here in the comments or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.  Or, if you blog, then link up to the party and let me know you did here in the comments so I can go check it out!