Answer Me This {Week 10}

If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want off of Amazon at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!

I'm joining in on the fun with Kendra at Catholic All Year for this weekly post:



1. What’s your favorite thing on YouTube?


I know everyone has probably seen this, but I can't help but click on it each time someone shares it on Facebook - the way she says, "Daddy!" just makes me smile.

 

I also find myself playing these guys quite often...Yep, yep, yep:




And this one:



Or this guy...doo-dee-doo-dee-doo-do:


Or just about a zillion other clips from Sesame Street and the Muppets!

2. Who taught you to drive?


I'd say both my parents definitely did.  I think my mom was especially excited when I got my restricted license at 15, because then she got to rest during all the trips to and from the ice rink, instead of chauffeuring me back and forth every day.

3. What’s your favorite thing to cook?


"Fun food," which in my world means appetizers and baked goods, and which we will unabashedly eat for a meal (along with our nightly ginormous salad, of course).  That means things like nachos and pizza and anything stuffed in a pocket or pouch.  Or dip.  Gosh, I love a good, snacky dip.

4. Are you a hugger or a non-hugger? Why?


Why a hugger?  Gosh, I have no clue.  But I gotta hug (unless I know you're not a hugger, then I'll totally leave you alone.  Or attempt to, at least).

Kissing is out of the question, though, even for family.  Just creeps me out for some reason.  Slowly getting used to the whole double-cheek-kiss thing, which isn't so bad.  

5. Where do you pray best?


This would be answered with my answer to the set time for prayer in my day...

6. When is the last time you saw/spoke to your grandparents?


They've all passed away, so working backwards would be:

My Grandma Bea in 2012


My Grandma Johnson in 2001


My Grandpa in 1998


and my Granddad in 1994

This is what Granddad looked like before Christmas dinner (note the spread that filled the table...and this was just half the table!)
Granddad after Christmas dinner - belt and top button of pants undone!

I'd love to hear your Answer Me This answers!  Leave them here in the comments or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.  Or, if you blog, then link up to the party and let me know you did here in the comments so I can go check it out!