Answer Me This {Week 13} - Media Edition

If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want off of Amazon at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!


I'm joining in on the fun with Kendra at Catholic All Year for this weekly post:


1. What is your favorite room in the house?


Probably the kitchen, because so many fun things happen in there.  And I cook in it sometimes, too. {grin}


2. Do you subscribe to any magazines or other periodicals?


Not technically, but I am able to check magazines out from my local library through zinnio and so I like to get them for my Nook sometimes.  My favorites are National Geographic Traveler , Budget Travel , Food&Wine Magazine , Travel + Leisure Magazine , and Backpacker


3. How do you feel about the sign of peace in Mass? Enriching? Awkward? Overdone? Just right? Some combination of the above?


Since I'm from a Protestant background, this is not something unusual for me to do at church.  Here in the South, we're big into "good mornings" and "greet your neighbor" time...although in some churches, this can go on far. too. long. (Like 15-20 minutes, which is sometimes fun when you're catching up with your former Sunday School teacher who's been out of town the past three weekends, but not when you have some place to go immediately after the service and all this extra neighborliness is going to make you late for kickoff.)  

I'd prefer a quick "heytherehowyadoin" and then a friendly environment provided to chat for a while in the lobby after church, if you're so inclined.

The sign of peace in Mass, however, seems just right and definitely enriching.


4. What is your least favorite sound?


Whistling.  Drives me absolutely bonkers.

This guy is really talented, but it's still nails on a chalkboard to me

5. What was your favorite TV show (or shows) growing up?

Ooooh, this could be tough to narrow down, but I'll try to go with 10 of my favorites (in addition to these):











6. What are your favorite TV shows now?

Again, I'll give you ten, but these were easier, because it's basically a list of everything I might possibly watch nowadays:












I'd love to hear your Answer Me This answers!  Leave them here in the comments or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.  Or, if you blog, then link up to the party and let me know you did here in the comments so I can go check it out!