Project Snapshot {Week 33}, with a dash of Currently to mix things up a bit


I came across the Currently link-up today and thought I might join in for a change of pace.  Don't worry, I've still included Gv's usual cuteness from the past weekend in my Project Snapshot photo further on in this post.

Currently...


Thinking About / / Returning to my usual rhythm, since the new school year kicks off this week.  It's been wonderful having G home with us all summer, but I'm excited to get back into my regular routine and tackle some big projects around the house as well as here on the blog. 

Reading / / I'm still making my way through Written in My Own Heart's Blood.


  

This is my first time reading the latest release in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series where I haven't torn through the entire book in one sitting - not because this latest novel isn't any good, but because I now have to read in feeding/nap/before sleep bursts, which take much longer than just staying up all night and laying around the next day to devour everything.

I'm getting closer to the halfway mark - page 321 out of 825... 

Thankful For / / A wonderful summer as a family:  Camping for a month with just the 3 of us that was book-ended by stays with dear friends, short get-away trips to our hometowns of Miami and Orlando, and visits with family here at home.  I'm thankful for our safety during all those travels and for the time we were able to spend together.

Enjoying / / A breakfast of yummy Protein Bites - these things are so simple to make and such a great grab-an-go snack, I hope I never get sick of them!

Loving / / The fact that it started pouring - POURING rain the second I hung the last diaper on the line this morning...but I decided to take my chances and leave it all out there (& stay dry myself) and now the sun is brightly shining away outside the window with hours left in the day to dry all those nappies after an unexpected bonus rinse.

I'm continuing on with the tradition of Project Snapshot Mondays, even though I think my friend Pam has taken a break due to some really big projects she's been involved in recently.  

The goal of this post is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot
Off to Orlando for a final bit of fun on the last weekend before the kids return to school. 

Everyone piled into Grammy & Grandpa's pool for some silliness and relaxation in the clear blue water.  This girl had her best swimming experience yet!

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.

 If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want off of Amazon at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!