Project Snapshot {Week 32}

http://www.edsnapshots.com/2013/12/project-snapshot.html

I'm joining Pam for Project Snapshot Mondays.  The goal of this project is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot
Well, it's Wednesday, and I'm just now getting a chance to post my Project Snapshot photo for the week...

We were in Miami for the weekend and didn't get home until midnight Sunday.  Or is that midnight Monday?  I can never tell.  Oh well, we started driving on Sunday and then it became Monday.  So, late.

Then my Monday was full of craziness (more to follow regarding this, because I figure you all could use a few laughs).

Yesterday Grammy and Grandpa came for a visit.

So, to make up for keeping you all waiting so long for a post {grin}, I'm selecting three photos for this week.

Or is it just that I couldn't narrow them down and finally gave up trying?  Well, a little extra cuteness never hurt anyone:
 

You can't see it, but she's got a teeny, tiny coconut in her hand.  She spent forever washing it off in her little bucket of water.

You can see the shadow of the little coconut in her shovel.  Apparently the only way to wash a mini-coconut is with a "spoon."  A little boy came over to play with her declared they were "cooking."

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.