Project Snapshot {Week 34}

I'm continuing on with the tradition of Project Snapshot Mondays, even though I think my friend Pam has taken a break due to some really big projects she's been involved in recently.  

The goal of this post is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot
We stopped by our local science museum this weekend to pick up our free passes for being teachers (woo-hoo for teacher perks!)  We hadn't planned on spending time any inside, but it started raining, Gv woke up from her nap, and we thought hey, why not...

I didn't have my regular camera with me, so had to settle for sub-standard photos with the little emergency back-up camera I keep in the car:

 
G & Gv inside a fire truck. I don't know what she's looking at, but I just love her expression!

She's obviously got an electrifying personality!

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.