Project Snapshot {Week 47}




The goal of this post is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot(s)

The other day, my afternoon went something like this:

Facebook update #1:  Uh, oh, a future nudist on our hands? And of course she picks the coldest two days of the year to decide she doesn't want to wear anything at all. No matter how many times I re-dress her in her diaper, jeans, socks, shoes, and a sweater, she's got it all off within minutes...oh, but she IS wearing a warm hat. She usually hates hats, but apparently that's just because hats don't go with clothes...

#2:   ...and today's favorite dance-a-thon song? The theme song to Wheel of Fortune. Stark naked, of course. Except for the hat.

& #3:  ...now it's a bucket hat... 

Which led to many requests for photos, so I finally grabbed this shot that was appropriate to share:

The girl's always good for some free entertainment, I tell ya. 

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.