Project Snapshot {Week 28}

http://www.edsnapshots.com/2013/12/project-snapshot.html

I'm joining Pam for Project Snapshot Mondays.  The goal of this project is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot

The clattering of wooden puzzle pieces had me creeping toward the kitchen in order to snap a shot of Gv playing with some favorite toys from my childhood.  

It's been especially fun to watch her with these lately, because she's just starting to figure out that not only can she create a wonderful noise by dumping all the pieces to the ground, but that each piece has a specific spot it fits back into.  Sure, she's putting the blue dog shapes back onto the board for the Little Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe puzzle, but she's getting the hang of it...

However, when I crouched down to spy on her engaged in her play, I was surprised to see that she was no longer engrossed in the puzzle task, but was working to get her foot into one of my Crocs (the correct shoe for the correct foot, no less!).

This was so much better - to discover a little girl tucked into a secret corner and exploring something new!
 
What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.