31 Days of Great Children's Music: Christmas


If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!
 

Welcome back to 31 Days of Great Children's Music!  This is the big posting challenge I'm participating in that involves blogging every day in October covering just one topic.  It's also where you'll find some super suggestions for children's songs the whole family can enjoy.  

Find the Other 30 Days Here



Christmas music is universal and can be enjoyed by all ages, but it can also be fun to include some perky children's songs to liven up the festive mood even more.

I had these the Chipmunks Christmas albums on vinyl ever since I was a little girl and I have enjoyed them year after year ever since.

There are plenty of activities to engage in during this season and I couldn't even begin to compose a short list.  I can, however, list what I think are some of the best books, movies, and albums to include in your holiday plans.

To Read

These are some of our favorite books for this time of year (believe it or not, this is whittled down!):


To Watch

I have this whole list of Christmas movies that I traditionally watch every year (G is such a good sport to sit through them with me, although one of them is one he actually wants to watch with me - it's pretty much "our" movie).  Not all of them are appropriate to share with Gv, but here are the ones that definitely are:

Music

And, finally, here are my favorite Christmas albums for children:

 


Do you go crazy and listen to Christmas music all season long?  If so, do you include children's songs in the mix?  What are your favorite Christmas albums/books/movies?  I'd love to hear what you think - leave a comment or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.  

Linked up with:
Thrifty Thursday
Frugal Family Linky
The Creative Exchange
Creative Ways
Hearts for Home
Mommy Needs a Time Out 
I'm Lovin' It
Kitchen Fun & Crafty
Inspiration Spotlight 

Totally Terrific Tuesday 
Tuesday Tutorials
The Mommy Club 
Yes Works for Me 
Good Tips Tuesday  
I'm Lovin It
Kitchen Fun & Crafty
Inspiration Spotlight Party
Pretty Pintastic Party
Pintabulous Moms Christmas Linky