Project Snapshot {Week 46}




The goal of this post is to capture a memory from the past week, either with a camera, words, or both.  Time passes in the blink of an eye and this will create a collection of treasured memories from throughout the year.

My Snapshot(s)


Little Miss Organizer is at it again.  (She's SO my daughter!)  I have to say, I didn't realize the pots and pans needed work, but apparently they did, because Gv spent an entire episode of streamed Elementary this evening working on this project.  

The fact that she does this from within the cabinet just cracks me up.

But I didn't get a photo of my favorite little helper moment today.  After lunch, I handed her a hot pad and asked her to take it to the kitchen.  She's been this kick lately of taking something back to the kitchen and stretching up on tiptoe to place whatever it is onto the counter.  Gv gets so tickled whenever she can help out.

So that's what I expected her to do with the hot pad.  She heads right to the kitchen and suddenly I hear a drawer opening.  I realize by the sound that it's one drawer in particular, so I creep over to see if I'm right.

She's put the hot pad in the drawer it belongs in!  A drawer that she can only reach by extending her arms all the way over her head.  She obviously has watched me move the hot pads in and out of that drawer plenty of times, but I just really didn't expect her to catch on to the process this soon.

So that was probably my favorite moment of the day.  Or it might be this: 


She wandered off and I found her sitting here, reading a book and looking out the window.  I suppose I could have removed her diaper, just in case, but the scene was just too perfect to disturb.

What was your favorite memory from this past week?  I'd love to hear about it!  Either leave a comment below or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.

If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want off of Amazon at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!