Bodacious Blueberry Croissant Puff Breakfast

If you want to support what I’m doing with this blog, just follow any of the product links and order whatever you want off of Amazon at no additional cost to you.  That’s it and I’ll get a little bonus.  Thanks so much for clicking!




If you read about my recent Monday, you'll know that I had to do something with 17 pounds of frozen blueberries from our spring blueberry-picking encounter pronto.  

I'm also constantly on the lookout for great breakfast treats I can bake for the weekend while the oven's hot from our Pizza Fridays, so this idea was a two-for-one.

What You Need:


3 large croissants, cut up (learn a super-easy way to make them yourself here)

1 1/2 cups blueberries

8 ounces softened cream cheese

2 Tablespoons honey

2 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 1/4 cups milk (I used almond)

What You Do:


1. Beat the cream cheese, honey, eggs and vanilla until well blended (easiest in this ).

2.  Gradually add the milk, beating until smooth.

3.  Toss your croissant pieces in an 11x17 dish and sprinkle with blueberries.


4.  Pour your liquid mixture on top of this.


5.  Bake 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees until the center is set and the tops are golden brown.



6.  Serve warm and sprinkled with powdered sugar.





Are you looking for a different breakfast treat for your family?  Do you think this would taste good with different types of berries or fruit?  I'd love to hear - leave a comment or email me at lisahealy (at) outlook (dot) com.

Linked up with Thrifty Thursday  
Weekend Potluck 
Yes Works for Me